- 113 gr of butter and more for the mold
- 1 1/4 cups of flour without baking powders and more for the mold
- 110 gr of Sofruco honey (1/3)
- 150 gr of brown sugar (3/4)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons of pure wainilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of coarse salt
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease and flour the mold.
Melt the butter together with the honey in a saucepan. Add the brown sugar, stir until dissolved, and transfer to a bowl. Add the egg and vanilla, then the flour and salt until blended.
Let cool for 30 minutes and put in the prepared mold
Bake until the edges are golden, approximately 24 to 30 minutes.