- 180 gr of dried and chopped plums
- 1/2 cup of wine
- 2 cups of chopped onion
- 350 grams of butter
- 2 cups of chopped celery
- 2 cups of apple peeled and chopped
- 750 gr of chopped sausages
- 5 cups of old sliced bread
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
Macerate the plums in the wine for 2 hours. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a pot, add the celery and apple and sauté for 5 minutes.
Remove this and in the same fat, fry the sausages until golden brown. Combine all the ingredients and mix well. Bake the turkey for an hour and a half and it's ready!