Plum stuffed Turkey
- 180 gr dehydrated and chopped plums
- 1/2 cup of wine
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 350 g butter
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 2 cups peeled and chopped apple
- 750 grams of chopped sausages
- 5 cups old chopped bread
- 1/3 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
Stew the plums in wine for 2 hours. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a pot, add the celery and apple and sauté for 5 minutes.
Remove it and in the same fat, fry the sausages until they’re golden.
Join all the ingredients and mix well.
Bake the turkey for an hour and a half and it’s done!